Food in Leshan | Super complete list of authentic delicacies, bring Jianweixiaoshi tablets, follow me!
"The view of world's mountains and rivers is in Shu, and Shu's victory is called Jiazhou." This piece of paradise, called "Jiazhou" in ancient times, is Leshan.
There is no shortage of beautiful scenery here. Giant Buddha Leshan - first signboard with golden letters. Mount Emei is unique. A small steam locomotive runs through forest and flower fields, and thousands of Buddhas stand on banks of Qingyi River. ...
But don't forget, food is definitely highlight of your trip to Leshan! In eyes of seasoned visitors, "eating out" is right way to discover Leshan.
When you arrive in Leshan, you must prepare four, five, six, seven, eight meals a day.
Bobo chicken, sweet-skinned duck, bean curd, stilted beef, shiba tofu, etc. have already left Leshan and become famous in Chengdu and even in Sichuan.
Leshan residents know that delicious food in their hometown is a concern, so restaurants here are balanced and stable. comfort food by following locals.
1. Delicious Zhanggongqiao Street
Among many food streets in Leshan, Zhanggongqiao food street ranked first due to its scale. Hundreds of restaurants offer almost all kinds of local delicacies, and some well-known merchants have branches here. However, due to large passenger traffic, price has also increased, and price / quality ratio is different.
1. Xiong's (ga) Po Malatang is a famous old restaurant in Leshan. Loin pieces, ribs and beef are all good, worth a try!
2. Leishan Leiji Grilled FishFirst marinated, then grilled until ripe, and finally drenched in soup, this dish not only has fresh aroma of raw materials, but also has a unique taste. aroma of burnt and spices.
3. Grilled Fish, Charcoal Grilled Fish is an old shop with over 30 years of history, and first group of gourmet restaurants in Zhanggongqiao. Gradually growing, we can see delicacy of his fried fish.
4. Time-honored Wutongqiao Huangniang Bobo chicken, lettuce, potatoes, chicken, chicken legs... all kinds of meat and vegetables are cut into small pieces and strung on bamboo sticks, soaked in chicken broth and boiled thoroughly Dipped in prepared base a layer of red oil, and sprinkle with a handful of white sesame seeds~
5. Rogge Beef, beef soup made from beef bones, real, with celery to enhance taste, it is very tasty. Take a piece of meat and wrap it with dried sea pepper noodles, it's delicious and spicy, and aftertaste will never end in your mouth~
6. Homemade Shiba Tofu. Shiba tofu is divided into two types: red butter and white butter. Eat as much as you like!
7. Niuer Flavored Noodles, they only open at night, and 12 am is best time to do business.
Second East Street
1. Haihuiyuan Shaomai, under name of this store, there are four red characters "Shaomai Old Store". The first time you eat Leshan Shaomai, you will be surprised that it is actually filled with meat!
2. Grandma Ye, one of hallmarks of Leshan cuisine, is first stop for many foreigners to check into Leshan.
3. Bingdang Noodle Restaurant, "The flavor of noodles is not afraid of depth of alley," referring to this time-tested noodle restaurant tucked away in an alley. Hoofed flower noodles with pickled peppers are a must-order, and heavy flavor is a favorite.
4. Ji Liongyang, Ji Liongyang has opened many branches in Leshan, and locals have to make detours on holidays. In addition to sweet duck, rattan pepper claws are very popular.
5. Travel Notes Fat Sausage has been used since Qing Dynasty. Over generations, fatty sausage has become an intangible cultural heritage. Fatty sausage in store has done a lot of tricks, fatty sausage soup, crispy fatty sausage, fatty glutinous rice sausage...
6. Huang Niang Tofu Nao, essence of Huang Niang Tofu Nao lies in delicious steamed beef/fat intestines.
3. Shangzhongshun Characteristic Street
1. Shunfa Restaurant is private eatery of many Leshan natives. Signature stewed pork and roast beef, many dishes are prepared in advance, and speed of serving is very high.
2. Wang Ji Braised Pork, a large portion, very thinly sliced, delicious, this is a magic weapon for dinner!
3. Colon Soup on Shuncheng Street, this store has no sign, no menu, just a few simple tables.
4. Cheng Laosan's Beef Legs, beef, beef tongue, hairy belly, bloody, crispy guts... order casually without stepping on thunder.
5. Lu Style Traditional Brown Sugar Cake, main traditional brown sugar cake, don't forget to eat it while it's hot!
6. Xu Linhuang Chicken Stew, chicken is very tender, meat is quite good, tasty and spicy with potatoes full of soup at bottom of pot!
7. Liu Zongzi, his rice dumplings are very large, and most recommended flavor is meat dumplings with egg yolk.
Fourthly, old park
1. Xieji Ruanmian Guokui, Leshan Guokui's time-tested shop, small but very famous.
2. Old Park Knife-Sliced Noodles, finger-width noodles, served with an exclusive secret beef soup base that makes people hungry.
3, Jinzhan Feichangfen, colons are washed white and clean, and red potato noodles are also cooked properly, chewy and smooth, and noodles are happy~
4. Fresh Meat Bun Park is a steamed burger shop that has been on sale since early 1990s. For more than 20 years, it has been insisting on traditional handicrafts. There are seven or eight of them. types of steamed burgers and flower rolls (rolls with jam are a speciality).
5. Short Pie, a short pie suitable for all ages. Sweet, eating three in a row is not a problem.
6. Chicken Guzhengji Bobo, Guzhengji has many branches in Leshan, and business in old park was very good. After you have eaten Bobo Chicken, you can visit old park and bask in sun, install dragon gate array and experience real slow life in Leshan.
7. Xiao Li Freed, this store is located next to County Street Elementary School. It has been open for several decades and is a real old shop.
8. Nudohua, Yuxian Street is known as Nutohua Street, and many people in Leshan like to come here to eat.
9. Xiong Boss Crossing Bridge Rice Noodles, side dishes are rich in content and ingredients are very fresh, such as crispy meat, fresh meat, shredded chicken, bean sprouts, sauerkraut. , celery... The portion is generous and price is very high.
1. Jumei Phoenix Claw, whether it was originally located in middle of Fu Street or Gulou Street, it has always been popular. Do not go on holidays, queue can line up on street.
2. Master Gao's Baked Egg Pie, this baked egg pie has been open for over 30 years. This is taste of Leshan people when they were young. The busy shopping street still retains its original taste.
6. Suji Ancient City
1. Old stone beef on stilts, first from left after Rugong Bridge.
2. Gushixiang is only company that turns stilted beef into intangible cultural heritage. There are 3 floors and there are many kinds of food. You can eat all special snacks of Sujile mountain in one go.
3. Lei Laowu is a local favorite. The beef is very tasty. The ingredients are prepared in advance, and noodles are just wrapped.
4. Rice with cottage cheese and Zhang Ji beans, this fatty intestine soup, every time it comes to Suji Market, it will be crowded!
5. Ercantina braised goose, Ercantina braised goose is a must. It does not add any flavor or pigment, and it all depends on purely meaty flavor of meat itself.
Of course, above is just a part, and other Leshan delicacies are waiting for people to discover for themselves!