Just like Shanghai, this mixed-race city, which is pulled by trains, has buildings from all over world.
China is a multinational country with many cities, each of which has its own characteristics. For example, people from Sichuan who love spicy food, people from Hangzhou who speak softly, people from Beijing who are straightforward, and people from Northeast China who are bold and generous. People have their own understanding of city, and this understanding forms urban image of city.
People often identify inhabitants of this city by image of city outside. Today we are going to introduce city, but I want to break traditional idea of people and present this city from a new point of view.
Today I'm going to introduce Harbin. When people hear this, Harbin is an ice city. It is very cold there. It's nice to go see snow and ice sculptures. Yes, this is traditional knowledge of people, but today I will introduce you to Harbin from four sides.
(1)This is a cosmopolitan city with mixed styles
In fact, entire Northeast region is a multinational confluence. During Qing Dynasty, many people immigrated from south when they entered Guangdong. But Harbin has a unique geographical advantage, being very close to Russia. Therefore, Harbin received not only many settlers from south who came to Guangdong, but also many Russians and even Europeans who came here to live.
If you stand on streets of Harbin, you will be very moved: city is as tall as Beijing and Shanghai. The whole architectural style combines Chinese, European and Russian styles.
Here you can see all kinds of churches, and it seems that you traveled through Europe several decades ago. Maybe someone will sigh: "Even if it's Paris, it's nothing more."
Apart from mix of styles, walkers also come here from different places. Due to uniqueness of ice city, pure northeastern people can be seen here who have a taste of northeast, and tall and powerful people can also be seen. , light-skinned fighting people.
You can also meet Europeans with blond hair and blue eyes, and if you're lucky, you can even see Africans with dark skin all over their bodies. Harbin is an open city, a diverse and integrated city.
(2)This is most unfortunate city in country
As we all know, Harbin is capital of Heilongjiang province. In early days, a large number of foreign immigrants immigrated here, which opened up many opportunities here. It is also known for rapid development of industrial construction, not only industry, but the railway transport industry is very developed here.
In early days of reform and opening up, Harbin built a railway in all directions, which made connection between Harbin and various cities closer and promoted rapid development of Harbin's economy. To this day, Harbin Railway Bureau is known in world.
However, sustainable development of city cannot depend only on railways. In later period, when all cities were being converted from heavy industry, Harbin's progress has been somewhat slow and has not kept up with progress. Economic growth began to slow down. lagging behind other cities. As provincial capital, very unfortunate.
However, Harbin is also actively looking for a way out, starting to use its regional characteristics, playing title of an ice city, and start developing tourism, using tourism to boost economic growth.
(3)This is a very charming city
Harbin Ice City is well known and is naturally inseparable from beauty of city. Let me introduce you to beauty of Harbin.
1. Central Avenue, there are many buildings in European style, besides, road here is crystal clear cobblestones, as if people were in a fairy-tale world
2. Modern hotel, overall architectural style here is very luxurious, as if it is residence of European nobility, with European domes, it is recommended to buy a popsicle and take a walk here oh.
3. Grand Mansion Hotel, with an elevator that is nearly a century old and still in normal use. Due to its long history, being in it, it was like returning to Renaissance, with a different artistic charm.
4. Matsuura Corporation, scenes here seem to take people back to Republic of China period, and there is sophistication everywhere.
5. Daoli Vegetable Market, here has a long history dating back a hundred years, and in addition to local cuisine, it also combines cuisines from all over country. Buying a souvenir here, you can proudly say: “I bought it in a century-old store.”
6. Hagia Sophia here is saturated with religious atmosphere of Far East, both romantic and solemn, with a sense of winter atmosphere.
(4)This is a gourmet paradise
There are tens of thousands of delicacies in country, and Harbin is also indispensable. So where in Harbin are there better delicacies?
1. Nan Erdao Street: This is a traditional food street where you can taste food from all over country, and here is most classic patisserie in town - Lao Ding Feng< /p>
2. An old chef in Zhongyang Street, northeast lapi here is very authentic, and there is also an old northeast dish - three delicacies from earth
3. Laochang Chongbing, served with vegetables, one bite, many layers, makes people linger and forget to come back
4. Tados Western Restaurant, this is a Russian-style Western restaurant with a long history, we recommend trying red cabbage soup.
As a provincial capital in north, it is not only diverse and open, but also beautiful in appearance and delicious food. It's just a romantic metropolis. Who can not love a city like Harbin?